The Antelope Lions Club is excited to welcome us for our first AMBUSH! of this year – this Saturday, 8/15/2015!
The AHS Band and Guard will be marching through the 15th Annual Community Garage Sale in the Antelope Marketplace Shopping Center (OSH/Winco)!
Here are the Event Details:
- Wear Titan Red and blue or black pants.
- Instrument should be ready to go – leave cases in the car (there will not be anywhere to keep them safe when we step off.)
- Call Time: 9:30am– Drop off students behind OSH, near the OSH pick up area.
- 10:00am –Band will “step-off” to march through the parking lot sale. Over 80 local businesses, community organizations, and homeowners participate in this annual Antelope event!
- Please do NOT walk alongside the band. Since this is AMBUSH! style, we will be “surprising” most of the patrons at this event and space will be tight! We will have volunteers in place to “clear the way” for our Titan Band to make their way through our neighbors – please find a spot to stop and take pictures – we would love to see them!
- 11:00am– Pick up students at the same drop off location (behind OSH.)
The map of the area is here: OSH Sale Ambush 8.15.15.
NOTE: Please do not park along the side of OSH. There is space behind the building, or drop your student and park out front to enjoy the community event while you wait for the AMBUSH! Carpooling is strongly recommended.
The route and timeline are subject to change in the event that conditions become unsafe.